The Acts may be accessed and downloaded from ~
Application Forms for Licenses and Certificates can be downloaded from:
* Secondhand Dealers. If you are not licensed and dealing in goods that are within the scope of the Act, you can contact us for information about the need to be licensed and how to go about getting a licence.
* Pawnbrokers. The new act requires a different Pledge Ticket that must also comply with the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003. NZLTA can provide recommended examples of the Pledge Ticket. Pawn Contracts are now for 3 months.
How to contact us ~
* We will accept as a Member, any person or company, who holds a valid licence under any of the relevant Acts. Contact us on any of the address below and we will send you by mail (not e-mail) a file of information and a Membership application form.
* If you are not licensed, contact us and we will send you a short explanation of how to get a licence.
* If you have some doubts about your need to become a Licensee you can get advice from
The Licensing Officer at any major Police Station.
We cannot offer para legal advice to Non-Members.
|Andersen, Cyril||NZLTA Treasurer
and membership convenor
|09 6255065||09 firstname.lastname@example.org||NZLTA Inc
c/o 24 Eaton Rd
|Auckland Investigations Ltd||Investigative Services
See p1700, Yellow pages, Dan Thompson Snr.
|CPO Box 422 Auckland.
Background checks on staff
Daniel Thompson Snr
|0800 782 332||09 302 4185||www.staffchecks.com
Shortland St Auckland.
|Hunter Scott L.L.B.
|NZLTA Adviser on Secondhand Dealers and Pawnbrokers Act. 2004||09 299 6900
09 298 8219
|09 299 email@example.com||Enquiries at your expense.
PO Box 72440
8-10 Queen St Papakuranquiries at your expense
|Speed, Andrew||Barrister. Industry related charges. Legal support.||09
|0274 379 832
|P.O. Box 941
|NZ wide public list of lost/stolen property. Free check for 'hot stuff'||07 323 8897
Box 719 Whakatane
|Employer's Assistance Ltd
Hiring, firing and workplace hazards etc.
|Herman Pieters M.A.(Psych)L.L.C.
Justine Foden L.L.B.
|P.O.Box 12 547
698 Gt South Rd, Penrose
|Wardley, David||NZLTA Web site maker||09
|Licence Applications||Dan||04 918 8478||.||.||PO Box 5027
|Ian Willets||Counties Licensing Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
[ TOP ]